“One and done.”

Add it.
Biergarten PIB
Ranked #28 of 41 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

First bier garden I've ever been to that only had techno music. (German music would be cool). Pretty much only warsteiner on tap. That's ok, but not impressive. German potato salad was just cold redskin potatoes with no dressing. Brats were ok. Pretzel bun fell apart before I got 1 bite. Tasted good, had to eat with knife and fork. Ok place but has much potential.... will they live up to it?

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Good draft German beer, but they were out of pretzels - yes a Biergarten without those nice soft pretzels. We did enjoy sitting on the patio playing jenja.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Came in to have a beer and I knew I wanted something different. The bar tender let me sample several beers and then I chose what I wanted. Nice touch. I sat outside and that is what I recommend.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

A good selection of draft and bottled/canned German beers. Relaxing cozy place with good German food to accompany the beers.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

We loved the bartender, he let us sample all the German beers. Had a LARGE Boot and watched golf at the bar. Super clean and quiet, will be back for sure!