Edgewater Hotel(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
US$191
Commodore Resort(Put in Bay)
US$133
US$121
Bay Lodging Resort(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$190
Orbitz.com
Islander Inn(Put in Bay)
US$139
US$139
  • Pool
Bird's Nest Resort(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$151
  • Pool
Ahoy Inn(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$137
US$134
Park Hotel(Put in Bay)
US$88
US$77
All reviewsgolf cartgreat girlsfull kitchenliving rooma great vacationentire houselarge group of peoplegroup of friendstoilet paperputt puttnew friendslong weekendlottiecabintaxigrillfun
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We have a group of 10 that have been coming to The Island Club for about 10 years. Once they put the pool in it made it even better. We always stay at on of the places next to the pool. They are great 3 bedroom units that sleep 5-6 people with everyone have their own bed. So much more room with Kitchen, 2 baths, and a deck, and less exspensive than a hotel room downtown. The staff and cab drivers have become friends with us and take good care of us.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank scolebrook
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My friends and family stay at the Island Club twice each year. The homes are always well maintained and fully equiped with cooking necessities. Alsi, the rental department (Jerry & Barb) are wonderful to schedule your trip with. When we go we fill each home with the maximum occupancy which keeps our individual costs to a minimum. I highly reccomend staying at the Island Club for your trip!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank JudySantille
Reviewed September 9, 2010

The accommodations that were provided to us worked out perfectly for a family with dogs. The service that was provided throughout the stay was excellent as well. I also need to compliment the reservations staff for not only recommending the perfect place for us but for being so responsive to our needs. I will be sure to make reservations through them again. I need to thank everyone for making our vacation a memorable one!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I recently traveled to Put In Bay with my family-we stayed at island club and had a lovely time on the island. We were there from Monday-Thursday avoiding weekend partiers. The island is quiet during the week, with many things to do. Island club is away from the busy downtown area but close enough by golf cart or your car. The staff at island club are attentive to your needs. The pool was clean! The setting of the houses is very woodsy and peaceful. The kids had fun biking the 'neighborhood' and walking around.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank teeny307
Reviewed December 7, 2009

I traveled to the fun island of Put-in-Bay with a bunch of my friends. I had stayed at many other places over the years, but this year decided to stay at the Island Club. WOW! It was so much better than any place that I had ever stayed at. Here you get an entire home, and when you break it up with a group it is so affordable! There is a grill on the outside patio which we definitely utilized. My friend George cooked up some mean steaks. The other great thing is that you can walk around and meet all of the people who are staying in the village. We met some great people who we ended up hanging out with for our whole stay. It was quite interesting, as we all were dressed up for Halloween! I went as a pirate and had an awesome time. I would recommend the Island Club to anyone who is traveling to Put-in-Bay.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends