“Great fish dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We went here our first night on the island and had a great fish dinner. Nice atmosphere. Our server was attentive and we had a good view of the lake.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Our waitress was Mandalyn and she was extremely rude. I did not leave a tip on my bill because the group I was with covered the tip for me, and after we left she literally chased us outside the restaurant and demanded a reason why I didn't leave her a tip on my bill. Extremely unprofessional, she is unfit to be a waitress and should be fired.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Four friends went for lunch all were satisfied with service from Coley and the food..Highly recommend the Lobster with Mac & Cheese, large pieces of lobster, which was a surprise. The others had great hamburger, shrimp dinner and walleye sandwich... Pina Colada was also good. Will go again.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for wife's birthday dinner. We had a minimal wait for a table that had a super view of the harbor. Our drinks were served quickly and were excellent! We started with their Lobster Bisque - she had the Lobster Tail and I the Filet. Both were outstanding! I also had the Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert - excellent!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

At midday on a family trip to the PIB we ate a Monday lunch at this place, four adults, one child. Very nice outdoor seating over looking Lake Erie though the menu could make some cringe with its pretty expensive items without that many real options. Step son ordered a plain burger $11.00; daughter opted for a chicken wrap $14.00; the wife got lobster roll sandwich with chips and slaw $24.00 which I knew to share so I got Caesar side salad $6.50. The grandson corn dog and fries rounded out our meal. Tab was $83.00 with one beer and one bar drink which was okay I guess, but the waitresses attitude made it very obvious she wished she was someplace else, not having to demean herself waiting tables. Not at all accommodating and nearly outright rude. If you have a loaded wallet this could be alright, but there are no doubt better values with equally good fare elsewhere in town.