“Fresh air & fresh food.”

Upper Deck Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

The wifey and I were getting really hungry. I ordered a few Mojitos. and they know how to make therm. We then ordered the lobster bisk, amazing. Wifey ordered the Walleye and perch diner, and I had the lobster Mac & cheese. OH MY DAMN! It was unbelievable. We ate outside on the deck. Worth the wait. It was the perfect day.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here today and enjoyed it. There's an order at the window and eat at a picnic table area downstairs. Upstairs is the restaurant. Not as much outdoor seating, but has a large bar area that you can see windows all around the room. Lobster bisque poutine fries were delicious and my mom had a veggie wrap that looked fantastic. The service was quick at the bar, even though it got busy right after we showed up. Food came out fast. A nicer restaurant than many of the bar selections nearby, but still a casual feel to the place. I would come back again.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

We went here our first night on the island and had a great fish dinner. Nice atmosphere. Our server was attentive and we had a good view of the lake.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Our waitress was Mandalyn and she was extremely rude. I did not leave a tip on my bill because the group I was with covered the tip for me, and after we left she literally chased us outside the restaurant and demanded a reason why I didn't leave her a tip on my bill. Extremely unprofessional, she is unfit to be a waitress and should be fired.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Four friends went for lunch all were satisfied with service from Coley and the food..Highly recommend the Lobster with Mac & Cheese, large pieces of lobster, which was a surprise. The others had great hamburger, shrimp dinner and walleye sandwich... Pina Colada was also good. Will go again.