“Variety!!”
Review of Candy Bar

Candy Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Put in Bay
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Put-in-Bay we offer a delicious variety of handmade chocolates, fudge, saltwater taffy, ice cream and over 500 kinds of candies!
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Took 3 boys into the Candy Bar for a sweet treat. After many choices were discussed they finally settled on candy they had never seen before! They very much enjoyed the selections

Reviewed 9 June 2017

My husband and I each had an ice cream cone and sat outside to eat it. We were able to drive our golf cart to parking in the back of the store. This was very helpful as my husband is disabled and can't walk far.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We bought haystacks (which they called coconut in chocolate) and they were delish. Even though the place was packed, we went back for seconds. Lots a great treats.

CandyBarPIB, Manager at Candy Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you enjoyed them! We hope you had a sweet time at the island and stop back in if you visit again!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Walking through the door you are welcomed with the smell of hand made fudge and sugar. finding things you completely forgot about this the home of childhood classics and a touch of the weird. Well worth a visit.

CandyBarPIB, Manager at Candy Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I don't normally like snacks like this but wanted to know what all of the adults were heading into this store for. The place has some of the most interesting assortments of snacks and sweets that I've witnessed. I walked away with some really odd snacks, but the best thing I liked were the taffys they had there. Had to snag a box for the road after I tasted one. Had to share them with my workmates because they caught me eating them, so now I need to get back there to get more.

Thank you for your nice review and photos and also for stopping in our shop. We are happy that you had a sweet experience!