“fun little candy store”
Review of Candy Bar

Candy Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Put in Bay
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Put-in-Bay we offer a delicious variety of handmade chocolates, fudge, saltwater taffy, ice cream and over 500 kinds of candies!
Reviewed August 10, 2017

great little mom and pop candy store, I found candy from my childhood, my boys got harry potter jelly beans and my husband walk out with a bad of jelly babies ( a must for any dr who fan) something for everyone, fun, colorful and pretty reasonably priced for a tourist town

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Awesome selection of sweet treats. You can get anything here from chocolate covered rice Krispee treats to m&m's. we got a few rice krispee treats with peanut butter and chocolate a a five food tall sugar pixie stick for my niece.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

A lot of variety, no credit card usage below 10$ , u need to have cash for less than that .

Have a nice ice cream as well

Reviewed July 10, 2017

What a fun place to visit. My husband and I found candy from our childhood and our children and grandchildren found their current favorites. Lots of unusual candies as well made it a fun stop.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Took 3 boys into the Candy Bar for a sweet treat. After many choices were discussed they finally settled on candy they had never seen before! They very much enjoyed the selections