I'm totally surprised by the reviews I am reading. Put in Bay is an ADULT Island. It has nick names like Ohio Cancun and ADULT Disney World. A group of girls and I stayed three nights at Commodore Motel. We were in the newer section and it was great. It wasn't anything super special but it was worth it because of the location. Every hotel on the Island is expensive so if you don't have the money to fork out then don't stay. I would compare this hotel to a Holiday Inn or any other average hotel, it's nothing special but it is clean and convenient. We enjoyed the Subway in our lobby eating Subway after 2:00am was great. The pool bar was a ton of fun! We loved being the first to grab a spot at the pool each morning. Just a reminder, if haven't been to Put In Bay this is an ADULT ONLY pool because it's technically a bar. The DJ was awesome and the drinks were amazing and decently priced! A lot of people visit this pool during the day it's not only for guest of the hotel, but it was so nice and convenient to be close to our rooms so that we could run inside if we needed to. The hotel halls, pool bar, and lobby were noise at times but we expected that. We were there to have a good time, party out butts off, and enjoy out last few days of summer. And that's exactly what we did. We will be back.
PS. Don't bring your car. It's not worth it. There will be nowhere to park and you wont need it since you will be within walking distance of everything. If you want to hit up the other side of the Island you can catch a cheep taxi. Also make sure you take the boat that drops you off on this side of the Island. I can't remember which boat does that but I know one drops you off right in town and the other takes you to the far side of the Island...which would be a little bit of a hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a lot to offer. We are located in the heart of downtown Put in Bay. We are the only Put in Bay hotels on Delaware Ave with a Caribbean style, MIST swim up pool bar with cabana bottle service. We are also proud of Mr. Ed’s Bar and Grille. Mr. Ed’s has become a must needed stop for great food and great entertainment. Known for their tasty wings, burgers, large sandwiches, fresh cut french fries, perch, and wraps. Need to dance? Party the night away in the open air at the Green Room, a dance club atop of Mr. Ed’s Bar. Open Weekends at 10:00pm. Yes! This is true! Commodore Resorts has a Subway Restaurant located in the hotel lobby. Need a golf cart for the day? Ask at the front desk. We have that too. One of the best Put in Bay hotels! Please note all of our establishments are 21 and older. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Commodore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Commodore Hotel Put In Bay
- Commodore Motel Put In Bay
- Commodore Resort Put In Bay, Ohio