“Excellent ice cream in a fun setting”

Mitchell's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Rocky River
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Our turtle sundae was sweet, creamy, gooey and crunchy ... just the way I like it. Our ice cream scooper was very friendly and helped with a special request for our son.
By the way, the toy train encircling the ceiling of the dining room is 100% pure entrainment for a 2 year old of any age.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Hey, this place is awesome. I used to own an ice cream store, so we know a little bit about ice cream, and this product is just fabulous. Lots of flavors and offer vegan as well...the store is always packed and they do a great job getting long lines through there.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

I have long been a huge fan of Mitchell's ice cream. I have tried many of their flavors and have yet to be disappointed. I love their support for local farmers and businesses that provide fresh ingredients that are incorporated in their ice cream. If you're an ice cream fan, you have got to give Mitchell's Ice Cream a try.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Great ice cream! My favorite is Butter Pecan. It has lots of pecans in it. Milk Shake is yummy, too. I give gift certificates to my son. He enjoys the ice cream as much as his four kids.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

I ordered the "duo $3.95 cone.
See the photo, looks like a kiddie cone!
The Mitchell's in Westlake gives you an adult size cone for $3.95
I will not recommend this location to anyone. HIGHWAY ROBBERY!
BEWARE!