“Bella italiano...”

Piada
Ranked #25 of 74 Restaurants in Rocky River
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Great angel hair pasta, prepared your way, i always go with the carbonara, it is my favorite. You can prepare any way you choose or order their best sellers...The piadas are great too. 2 sizes and they also have beer if dining in...

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

They have changed the name of the salad several times but it still remains my favourite.

The seasonal sandwiches are very good also.

The seasonal side salads are good as well.

It's my favourite fast food and it's relatively healthy which makes it even better.

The garlic dough is great with the salad.

The staff has been consistent so it's good but when they run into staffing problems the consistency and quality go down.

I love it when they get it right.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

when PIada first opened, I really enjoyed the experience. Having visited Italy many times, I felt the food was better than the average Italian-American restaurant. The second visit was not so pleasant. The staff were not very helpful in explaining the food selection and nothing tasted as good as the first visit. The concept was good - fast. tasty Italian food, however, they seem to have lost their way with quality. It has been a month since I was last there and I will give it another try.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Very fresh and reasonably priced. Many choices. We love it. Prepared in front of you. Friendly staff that are quick to please.

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

While it is a restaurant that uses the Chipotle business model, Piada executes it well. I usually get the Pasta Diavolo with Crispy Chicken. I have a liking for spicy food, and if you like spicy foods, I would get that. What I get for added topping include mushrooms, parmesan, and red onions. For the prices that you get this at, it is good for dining on a budget. Service is good and all-round, Piada has consistently done well, with each visit. If there's one complaint that I have, it would be that parking is scarce. Other than that, it's a place that ranks high up on my recommendation list.

Been to Piada? Share your experiences!