“Great stay-great price!”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Sandusky
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I brought my son and his friend to Sandusky for spring break and needed a room for overnight. I booked this in advance and got a great deal. I wasn't sure what to expect, especially for the price. I was so pleasantly surprised! The hotel looked brand new and was very clean. It has a very modern layout and our walk in shower was an added bonus. The staff was very friendly, even allowing us a late check-out so we could sleep in after a busy day at Kalahari water park. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Booked this in advance, even though many reviews were less than positive.
Due to the off season, it almost seemed like we were the only two people in the hotel, would have thought so, except that there were other cars in the parking lot.
Used the pool, had it all to ourselves. Continental Breakfast, no one else there.
I really enjoyed the fact that we saw no one except the front desk people during our two night stay, although at times it was like being in the movie "The Shining".
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Location for our shopping trip was excellent.
Applebees right on the property was also a nice addtion.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kacey62
Reviewed 4 December 2011

My partner and I stayed here in December and it was such a nice property! Was very well maintained, quiet, and everything looked brand spanking new! Even the stairwells looked fancy like something seen in a high end hotel! The staff at the front desk was very friendly, and the room itself was spotless and the bed was even more comfy than my own bed at home! Enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub that was open till 1am. Will for sure return in the future! :)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank HotelReviewer180
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Booked this property because of the price & reviews.
Because most of the hotels in Sandusky are old and run down but still expensive, it was very hard to decide on a property and be confident about it.
We were happy with our pick. My concern was price and cleanliness. This hotel was not fancy, but was clean, comfortable and came at a very reasonable price....just what we wanted.
It had a mini-fridge & microwave, coffee maker, two beds and plenty of towels. We didn't end up using the pool or hot-tub, but did walk in and it looked very clean. Oh, the room only had a shower, no tub, but who really soaks in a hotel tub with 4 in the room anyways?
The breakfast was great. Make-you-own waffles, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, toast, boiled eggs, fruit salad... just enough to fill us. And the woman manning the breakfast area was fantastic (Rochelle I think). She was very helpful and in no rush to take stuff away if there were still guests coming down.
All in all, I'd stay here again for a quick trip to Cedar Point.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hate-being-cold
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Could have been cleaner and better maintained but, over all for the price in that area it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tjjohnson33
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Stayed one night. Just needed a place to sleep after a day at Cedar Point. The beds were terrible. The room was damp and musty smelling. The hallways smelled. It was so bad that my son ended up sick (head cold/allergies acting up) from staying here. The staff were very nice though. There was no bath tub, it was a stand up shower. There was a mini fridge and microwave in the room. Overall, I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Super4
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I choose this hotel because it was newer than the others in Sandusky. We were not very far from Cedar Point. The room was nice but simple. We had a nice enough breakfast. We were near the mall and resturants. The staff was very nice and the room had a safe for our computers. There was also a nice pool that we enjoyed.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family