The Simpson-Flint House Bed and Breakfast
Comfort Inn Sandusky(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
US$84
Hotels.com
US$56
EconoLodge
La Quinta Inn Sandusky - Cedar Point(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
US$79
Groupon.com
US$140
US$134
Priceline
Cedar Point's Express Hotel(Sandusky)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I was traveling solo for business (I do business with Cedar Point) and decided to stay with John and Cindy as opposed to the overpriced 1 and 2 star hotels in the area. I had previously stayed at the local Best Western and I was thoroughly underwhelmed. Well, I have to say, I made the right decision. The room was fantastic, the high-speed Internet worked perfectly, the breakfast was incredible, and I was even able to walk to dinner to meet my client at Zinc Brasserie. This is the experience you want to have in Sandusky!

John and Cindy are fantastic people and I will certainly be back every year and eventually with my whole family when my kids are old enough to enjoy Cedar Point.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank JDC_08
Reviewed 27 June 2011

We very much enjoyed our stay. John and Cindy were great hosts and the food was fantastic. The location is great, as it is close to the downtown area. If you stay here, I highly recommend eating at the Zinc for dinner - some of the best food we have ever had!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank theherks
Reviewed 23 August 2010

My wife and I joined my parents and brother and sister in law here for two nights last weekend. We were in town for a wedding, and our party had the entire B&B to ourselves, as we rented all three rooms. This was a fantastic experience, I must say. I am a self diagnosed hotel snob, so I was a bit worried about trying a B&B for the first time, but it seemed my worries were unfounded. The house was beautiful, and Cindy and Jon were fantastic hosts. The breakfast each day was to die for, and will certainly make it hard to start my next few mornings at home!

We stayed in the Blue Room, which was very comfortable, although it was the smallest of the three. We were sort of the odd people out, as we arrived a day later than the rest of our party. The only thing I could have added to make the room more comfortable was some more pillows for the bed. Come to think of it, however, I bet there were some in the closet and I never noticed...

Overall this was a great experience, and I would suggest Simpson Flint to anyone looking for something "off the beaten path" when visiting to Sandusky. You won't be disappointed...

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank deej696
Reviewed 15 August 2010

My 14-year-old son and I had a wonderful time at the Simpson-Flint House. Cindy was a gracious hostess (Jon wasn't there), and we couldn't have asked for a nicer place to spend a night after a hot day at Cedar Point. The house is beautiful and the rooms were lovely and clean. In contrast to a previous review here, I liked the shower in the Rose Room -- good water pressure. It is only about 4 miles from Cedar Point, so it was quite convenient for us. Cindy was very helpful with recommendations and directions and she made us feel very welcomed. Breakfast was delicious and filling. I would definitely stay at this B&B again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank Georgia13_10
Reviewed 7 September 2009

We found the Simpson-Flint House B&B while looking for a place to stay that was close to Cedar Point. What a great find! The hosts are fantastic, the breakfast was beautifully prepared and delicious, and the house is chock full of interesting antiques. The house is old, so it has it's share of interesting quirks, but it is very well maintained - and about a five minute drive to the park. We'll definitely stay there again on our next pilgrimage to Roller Coaster Mecca.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple