All reviewscedar pointcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubkalahari water parkroom was cleanthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againnice breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulwe've stayedgreat place to stayup to dateconvenient locationnice staylake erieamusement parkinns
Reviewed November 20, 2014

As a Diamond Member I try to find hilton properties whenever I can. I was at a convention at the Kalahari Hotel down the road, but chose to stay at this Hampton Inn instead even though it was less convenient. It was a typical Hampton Inn -- Friendly, clean, great price, great location. When I come back to Sandusky its where I'll stay.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Steven B
Reviewed November 3, 2014 via mobile

I love reading long reviews of chain hotels and restaurants.
I am not going to write such a review.
This Hampton Inn is just fine and just like almost every other Hampton Inn I've stayed in, and I've stayed in a lot of them.
It's not the newest, it's not the oldest, but it's just fine.
As always, I wish breakfast was better. They just all sorta suck. But the coffee was hot and reasonably strong and they had bananas. What can I say? It's a Hampton Inn.
The service was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well stocked.
I'd stay again.

Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank James P
Reviewed October 27, 2014

Good place, good furnishings except bed, tv should be upgraded. room clean, staff friendly, parking convenient, desk chair comfy, toiletries good, toilet too low, water pressure weak, keycard worked, internet good, pizza good, coffee adequate,

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad A
Reviewed October 22, 2014

We recently stayed at this Hampton Inn during our visit to Cedar Point for Halloweekends. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel! Our girls (9 and 11) went down for some hot chocolate on their own and Chris, the desk attendant, was very kind to them. They really felt like "big kids" going to get their own hot drinks and they were greeted with only kindness. We really appreciated that he was so nice to them when some workers (in general) can be so harsh with kids. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank amy w
Reviewed October 16, 2014

The beds and pillows at this hotel were very comfortable. The sheets felt clean. Our room did have an odor not sure if someone had smoked in it previously or if the carpets needed cleaning. Free hot breakfast was very good. Lots to choose from- pineapple, grapefruit, apples, bananas, hard boiled eggs, toast, bagels, muffins, donuts, cereal, hot oatmeal in crockpot with different toppings, bacon/sausage, and awesome potatoes. Would have liked to have seen scrambled eggs, but there were plenty of other items to choose from. Kids enjoyed the large indoor pool and exercise room. Seemed very clean. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family