LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
US$119
Travelocity
US$110
TripAdvisor
All reviewsconvention centerroom was cleansmall chainbagelspancake machinemicrowave and fridgenice hotelfree breakfasttri county mallfront desk staffbreakfast areadefinitely stay here againoutdoor poolnice staysausagehot breakfastleather
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

Pros:
Very clean
Staff accommodating and kind (after a rough night with RUDE neighboors they moved us after we requested)
Comfy beds and rooms (although small)
Free breakfast and pool

Cons:
Sparse staff, never saw at front desk
Thin walls (actually had to put cotton in my ears)
Nothing but starches at breakfast

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I think this Hotel deserves the #4 or #3 spots on here for Hotels near Cincinnati. Check in was easy, the hotel and room were clean. The bed, carpet and bathroom in our room were clean and up to my standards. The hotel is also near a pretty nice mall and lots of dining. By "near" i mean like 1.5 miles!! The bed and pillows were super comfortable. I would stay here again and I think the price is great. it is only about 15-20 minutes from downtown as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joseph H
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We chose this hotel based on good reviews, and a good price. We were not disappointed! Even though it is an older hotel, the room was clean and well appointed, with a comfortable bed. The hotel staff was friendly, and helpful. The location suited our needs very well. It is close to Jungle Jim's International Market, and only a short drive to downtown Cincinnati, where we attended a college graduation.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank aktumbleweed
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I stayed here for two nights while working an event in Cincy. I was worried about the safety since I was traveling solo. It's right off the interstate and convenient for anyone needing to get around. About a 20 or so minute drive into downtown.

There is ample parking and an indoor water park is across the street if you're looking for some family fun. Right around the hotel is a Cracker Barrel, Subway, and other typical interstate food joints. A few miles away is a more populated area with a shopping mall and lots of other food options including Chick fil A, Skyline Chili, and more.

On my second day, I left my keys in my room and though they had my name wrong in the computer and it took a while, they were glad to help me get back in. I didn't experience any issues with the staff.

For a non-smoking hotel, it did smell a little like smoke, so be sure to bring air freshener or something if that bothers you. I wish I had but it was manageable. I couldn't quite figure out the A/C so I don't think I had it on the entire first day I was there. It was never hot, but after figuring it out and it coming on, everything was fine. I felt fairly safe and didn't encounter any issues concerning that either. I also didn't have any problems with noise or sleep.

The room included a little desk area which was nice and a leather recliner.

I am pretty particular about things and although this hotel is not a five star, it also doesn't advertise or cost as such. It does the job for the price.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ShanLando
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Got to say, this has been one of the best hotel stays I have had in years. Hotel was busy and took me a little while to check in, but the desk staff treated me as fresh as if I was the first person to check in that day.

My room was extremely clean, and the beds were out of this world! Best sleep I have had in ages, even better than my Serta at home! Breakfast was good and the "make your own waffles" hit the spot (I ate 5 of them). I paid about $60, got free interent and coffee in my room.

I now travel on business and will be coming to that area more often, and when I do, Livinn will always get my business!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo