Been coming here for roughly 8 years now. They keep getting busier. I stay in a suit and prefer it over the Marriott rooms or other hotels in the area. Please make sure to request the biggest suit they have (the one with the bar top).
1. Great breakfast with excellent quality
2. Great evening meal (kick back)
3. Great popcorn through the day (kids love it)
4. Pool is relatively small but kids enjoy it. I like the rest room right by the pool side. Hot whirl pool is also good.
5. Pretty small gym with dumbbells max of 30 lbs. just one bench. Couple elliptical and treadmill. Bring your bands and u should be good.
6. Location is best as it is literally in the mid of everything. You can go up to west Chester area or down toward downtown. So the best of both worlds.
7. Crack a barrel, gas station and subway are within walking distance. Grocery, pharmacy, food, Hertz car rental are within few minutes driving.
8. Huge parking area.
9. 24 hours hot drinks.
You can’t get a better value for your money
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking