I chose this property because I got a really good deal with Groupon. I am very, very, picky about hotels so I usually stay within the Hilton chain.This hotel is right off a main freeway. I don't know if there are any restaurants nearby but it was convenient if you had to travel around Cincinnati due to the proximity of a major freeway.
Our king suite was fine. A little dated but was clean. We usually stay on the top floor but were told no top floor suites available so we were given a first floor suite. You could definitely hear the people above us walking around & you could hear the noise from the hallway however, when we went to bed we closed the doors to the bedroom & it was very quiet while sleeping which was a blessing.
The breakfast buffet food was standard if not a little sub par but we weren't expecting much. The hostesses & waitresses @ the breakfast buffet were wonderful - outgoing, friendly etc... but the actually maintaining of the buffet was atrocious! The first morning there was cereal piled at least 2-3" high and falling all over the floor under all the cereal dispensers. The juice/milk bar has spills & puddles all over & around it. Several of the hot food containers were not only empty but filthy with food all around them. Many of the hot & cold food containers were never refilled while we were there which was about 30 minutes. I can honestly say that I have never seen such a filthy, unkempt breakfast buffet at ANY hotel I have ever stayed at. I do know that there were sports teams staying over the same weekend so I'm sure that's why the buffet was left in that condition but management should have had more maintenance people working on this busy weekend to maintain the buffet.
Overall I probably would never pick this hotel to stay at again but it was a value & suited our purposes for the weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Blue Ash hotel is an award winning all-suite hotel located just off I-275 at the Reed Hartman Highway Exit (#47) in the Northern Cincinnati suburb of Sharonville, Ohio, and conveniently near the Blue Ash Business District, Mason and West Chester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Sharonville
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash Sharonville, Ohio