All reviews double tree cookies blue ash breakfast buffet conference room excellent stay king suite bit dated living room excellent hotel soccer tournament third floor the hotel is clean easy access kings island would stay again great place to stay
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Not pleased with pet policy. It wasn’t conveyed on website or elsewhere that there would be a charge for pets for this “pets allowed” hotel. Deceitful advertising. $75 minimum charge for pets. The Bistro food was marginal but the seating was inadequate. Tile in shower needs updating. Pillows are wimpy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Comfortable, clean and good atmosphere. Steak is awesome, other items on the menu are amazing as well. I didnt get a chance to use or locate the fitness center. I always stay here whenever i am in Sharonville Ohio.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

The staff at checkin was very nice and quick. They told us the closest place to park and giving the usual water and cookies. Our room was a king suite on the first floor. The room was nice and spacious. It had newer furnishings. There was a few issues though. The bathroom was small. The toilet and bath tub were behind one door in the bed room and the sinks were in the room. There were small finishing details that made me think that the hotel used to be a cheaper one before double tree bought it. Some of those cheaper things are obvious, like the small bath tub with a sketchy liner in the bottom of it. The room was clean and had a coffee maker and mini fridge. We had breakfast vouchers and it was good. Buffet style with several options.

Basically it was a good hotel but not up to a double tree standards in my opinion. We got it on Groupon with 2 breakfast vouchers.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
DoubleTree-BlueAsh, Director of E-Commerce at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Thank you for your review and the feedback on the room. I am glad that our staff made checking in easy and you enjoyed the space of our suite style rooms! I will look into the room issues you had and I do appreciate you bringing those to our attention. It was our pleasure having you as a guest! Always at your service!

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Poor customer service no apology just deflection and finger pointing . Check us in a half hour late and no apology . For the price of room I expected a more modern updates especially the bathtub. Balcony was filthy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am sorry to hear about your experience with us. Customer service as well as a great experience are a few things we pride ourselves on here in BlueAsh. I would like to personally apologize for the issues you had and will look into solving the problems with your room. We do appreciate any feedback that will allow us to offer a better customer experience. Thank you!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I travel to this location because of training program that I attended. I was quite satisfied with this hotel. This hotel was clean, the food offered was good and the room accommodations were spacious. No complaints. I would stay there again. Only caveat, if you travel here and do not have a car to get around, traveling by foot anywhere is difficult. There are no sidewalks and the location is adjacent to major highways. So you take your life in your own hands while walking anywhere.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree-BlueAsh, Director of E-Commerce at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Thank you for your review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We recently rolled out a new menu and appreciate the positive feedback in that regard. I am sorry to hear our location was not to your satisfaction for local travel. Looking forward to your next stay with us in BlueAsh!