“Lobster Bisque ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Was craving lobster bisque and stumbled across it at Glenwillow Grille! It was truly a fabulous Bowl of deliciousness! I was very impressed and the rest of my meal was just as good. Find this hidden gem and make it a point to dine there!

1  Thank MommaBTwinsburg_Ohio

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

The place is a bit in the middle of nowhere
It is a nice atmosphere with three different halls: a bar and 2 dining rooms
There is one dining room with a nice fire place.
Food was really good
Service was over the top.
Wine was ok

Over all, it was a really good diner !
I would recommend 200%

1  Thank Gl0be_Tr0tter_14
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

I met a friend for breakfast yesterday and was very disappointed in both the food and service! There were 2 other parties in the restaurant for the entire duration of our visit. It took 30 minutes to get 2 omelets, both of which were cold. The hash browns burned our mouths and was inedible. I asked the waitress for other order of hash browns with NO seasonings asap, which she brought out in record time. The second ordee was so salty, I could not eat them. I've had dinner there before and found it to be pretty good faire. However the bad service and bad food at breakfast was really annoying and unacceptable. If I was paying the bill, I would have asked for a full refund. Unfortunately, I will never bring friends and family there for breakfast. Chicago Deli is busy all the time and their food and service is far superior to The Glenwillow Grille...and Chicago Deli is cheaper!

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I have dined several times at the Glenwillow Grille. Unless you know about it, people won't find it. The restaurant is in a small out of the way suburb and not on a busy street, so only a few locals know about it. That being said, it always seems to be rather busy at dinner time but we can usually get a table without a wait. It has a rather diverse menu with many items to recommend. The bar area is separate from the dining room and they have entertainment in the bar several nights a week.

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

Very good food . A place too relax. I had a buffalo burger slider cooked just right. My wife had a turkey wrap it almost two pounds with a very good sauce.

Been to Glenwillow Grille? Share your experiences!