“Early Supper !”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Was great, I went early, sat in a bar booth. Fast service, great food !! could not be happier with my meal. A little high on price but the food was great and would surly go back.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

We had a group of 15 for a 2:00 reservation on a Saturday. They should have been prepared for this size of a group. We started out with a server who took our drink orders. It took us 30 minutes to get our (drinks from the bar) The other drinks water, coke, etc. arrived in about 15 minutes along with bread and butter. Tjhen another server came to our table to take our drink order and we told him that had been done. Then our first server comes back to take our food order. We waited about 30 minutes before the food was served to our table. My order never showed up but was finally served to me after everyone else was almost done eating. To make a long story short the service was bad It took us 3 tries to get our checks correct so we could check out. Most of our party went to the bar to check out because our waiter just disappeared. Ugh the food was good once it was served and A manager and cook did come to our table to help with the complaints. All in all this was my 3rd visit and the first to have such a bad experience. I will probably come again but not with a large group.

1  Thank Maddluv66
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I had heard so much about this restaurant so I was eager to see what the fuss was about. The parking situation was frustrating but I was able to find a spot in an adjacent vacant restaurant lot. We waited an hour on a Saturday night which wasn’t bad. Once we were seated the wait staff was very attentive and friendly. Two of us shared the crab cakes as an appetizer which were excellent. I have a food allergy and the chef came out to talk to me and check how she should prepare my meal which was outstanding and very appreciated. I had the shrimp and grits which was a huge portion and very good. I will absolutely return to try something else on their large menu.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

The food here is very good!! A bit pricey, but good!! We also went here for a business meeting and had a private room. The problem was the restaurant was so noisy even with the door shut you could not hear the speaker at all, who also had a small speaker so we could hear better. Unfortunately, It did not work. We have been here for several lunches and dinners with the staff at work. The seafood, especially raw oysters, so good, cold, flavorful, excellent!! Shrimp the same way!! Onion soup INCREDIBLE!!! Same room for the desserts!! They are the best!!! And with some of them you get to take home the jar and all because its a pretty sure bet that you won't be able to finish the dessert!! :)

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Our good friends took us to lunch today. Since we both love seafood,went to pappaddeaux's for lunch. FANTASTIC.. Appetizers were very good and main courses very tasty and very ample. Service was very efficient and friendly. Great place for lunch or dinner.