“I will never return even if it was free.”
Review of IHOP - CLOSED

IHOP
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Coffee was terrible and my service was even worst. My server would drop the plate on the table and slide it in front of me. Sausage is pre cooked and set in a steam table so it was cold when served. An order of sourdough toast was one piece cut in half. Burnt and hard. My servers speech was lazy. The syrup holder was sticky like it had never been cleaned. How many things could go wrong? I called the district manager and never received a call back.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

The staff was very friendly and attentive I would go back, our server was very helpful and she took the time to talk to us

Reviewed March 21, 2017

First time at this location on a Sunday morning with my son for breakfast. Arrived shortly before 10am. Our party of 2 waited about 15 minutes for a table. Not bad, overall. The waitress never came to our table - we were waited on by the Floor Manager who was very friendly. The restaurant was very clean and modern, the noise level was great. Prices are average for the food you get. Our bill for two meals, orange juice and coffee was $23 before tip. The food came out hot and very tasty. The coffee was a bit weak for my liking. Our waitress did come by twice to check on us to her credit in a very busy restaurant in the hour we were there. We were also thanked by the manager as we were leaving which was nice.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

First time ever that we have had this bad of service. Couldn't get a refill. Husband waited for food for at least 30mins. The only good thing that happened was because we waited so long they gave us the meal for free.

Reviewed January 28, 2017

Walked there for breakfast from my hotel. There was a bit of a wait to get seated. The food and service was great, once I was finally seated. I thought their prices were a bit high for what I got, but no complaints about the food or service. The restaurant was clean.