“Wings and cold beer”

Rooster's
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Roosters was right next to my hotel, so went in to watch football.
The bartender Katie was very friendly. The beer was ice cold and plenty of tv's. ordered wings and they were good.
The manager on duty was the most helpful and involved one I have witnessed. I was very impressed. Had she been working when I was a server I might still be in the restaurant business.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

This is a sports bar/restaurant. The food is decent and the wings are good. Everything is ala-carte. Good place to watch football.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Get the wings. Donkey and Korean BBQ are my favorites. My wife likes Carolina Gold best. Curly fries are great.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Out of everything me and my family ordered, only thing that was okay was the wings. The curly fries were plain, along with the chicken tenders. During my visit I did notice the restaurant had some great drink specials. Besides possibly going for some drinks, I wouldn't go planning to have a meal.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in May 6th for dinner, the menu says ask server for drink menu.so my wife asked for the drink menu and the waitress says they did away with the drink menu.but if you know what it is I can look it up.so she told her, and she went to check.came back, no we can't make that, and nobody has ever ordered one.if they did away with the drink menu, then take the wording off the menu.we just ate at the Clarksville restaurant last week and they had it.