“Best cheeseburger ever”

Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Stow
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Home of the award-winning Galley Boy! Friendly curb runners serving up fresh, never-frozen burgers, shakes, & crispy extras since 1934!
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best burger in its price range ever imo. I recommend ordering the onion rings over fries as the fries are sometimes soggy. Everyone I know raves about their potato teasers and deep fried mushrooms as well. A must try for anyone in the area or visiting from out of town.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Always driving to Swensons near me on Kent Rd in Stow Ohio..Such Friendly and Fast moving Order Takers...more than Happy to Help and make your Experience Memorable..I had to have my Galley Boy, Fries, Onion rings, and Drink..Yum!!

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Swenson in University Hrs is now opened. The official opening is next week. Today I tried the Coney dog. So good. Mushrooms were delicious. Milk shake thick and good. However, although I have tried the Galley Boy 4 times, even added lettuce and tomato, I don't like it. I know it is the signature sandwich but that sauce is not good. Yuck!!. I will return for something else because the service is exceptional. Servers are fun to watch as the run from car to car.

2  Thank sharon M
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

This is a classic drive in burger place. It’s the only cheeseburger that I will eat. And the fries are very good too! Service isn’t super fast but that is because they make it to order - it’s not a fast food joint. Totally worth it!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Swensons has been my favorite for 40 years! Every year a Galley Boy, broasted mushrooms and hot fudge milkshake is my birthday treat!