“Love my Filet Mignon”

Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Stow
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Two reasons why I didn't give 5 stars was because the one item my guest wanted was not available (Prime rib) and because there were only about 8 small slices of mushrooms on my steak. Other than those two small complaints, we were highly satisfied with our meals. It is a little awkward finding the entrance. If I wasn't familiar with the back way, I would have been a little lost because the signs were not very big that directed traffic to your restaurant. We only waited less than 10 minutes for a table which was awesome because the parking lot was full and they were very busy.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I didn't know we had a Texas Roadhouse in Ohio, it was a nice surprise! The food was delicious and the services was excellent. I got the pulled pork dinner and my friend got the steak and ribs combo. We were both satisfied when we left. I will definitely return.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Moved to Ohio and a lot of restaurants close by 8:30-9. We were starving and Texas Roadhouse was open so off we all went. Waitress was great, friendly and funny. Great food. Steaks, BBQ and the rolls, they give you this sweet yummy cinnamon butter. Girls even road the coin operated horse and we all got tattoos from the machine lol.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017

We had never been to a Texas Roadhouse before so we decided to try it. It was close enough to our hotel to walk, but it involved crossing a very busy street to get to a sidewalk, crossing back and then again walking along the side of a road. We gave in and drove. There was a short wait that turned out to be even shorter than they estimated, during which time there were peanuts in the shell to eat out of a barrel. We were seated by a hostess who said because it was our first time we could get a free appetizer. Our waitress said we actually had to sign up for their emails and download their free app. The free appetizer was supposed to be for the next visit but she made it work for this visit. She also got us a 10% discount because of a deal they had with some of the local hotels. We ordered the ribs, which came with 4 of them and steak fries. The ribs were good though I thought they needed more barbecue sauce. The fries were excellent! My husband ordered a ribeye steak, medium rare. He thought it was a bit tough and a bit overdone. I had the filet, rare, and it was rare and delicious. We each had a frozen margarita and thought they were quite good, big, and reasonably priced at $6.25. The restaurant itself is very pub-like, though bigger, mostly with booths that seat 6. It was very noisy. We didn't have too much trouble talking to each other, but with a larger group, it would have been difficult. The staff seemed very pleasant, and our waitress Madi was very helpful.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying we love Texas roadhouse and go to the one at home whenever hubby wants a steak as they are always prepared perfectly. We went to the Stow location with the same high expectation. Unfortunately it was not the same experience. He ordered a medium sirloin, it came out closer to rare, had to send it back. I ordered a vege plate. The broccoli was so hard I could not get a knife easily thru it, sent that back too. Steak came out medium and was good. Broccoli came back still pretty hard so I just left it. The kitchen seemed to be having an off day.

Date of visit: August 2017