“I Liked Everything About This Restaurant But The Food I Ordered”

Whiskey Barrel Lodge
Ranked #30 of 52 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Reviewed January 12, 2018

I like everything about this restaurant but the food I ordered. The atmosphere was fun the presentation of the food was terrific, (almost artistic). The truth is the hot dog I had at Sam's Club earlier in the day was tastier than the steak I purchased. It did taste better the next day when I reheated it at home. Maybe it was me. I plan to return to the Whiskey Barrel soon to try other menu options I noticed during my first visit. The staff was friendly and the food I ordered was delivered to my table in a timely manner. My server was Beth and she was very nice and helpful. This may become a regular stop for me as I try other treats on those visits. This is a must try place.