“steaks were perfect!”

The Original Brown Derby Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 3, 2017

food and service were very good. Went on a sunday, seems they have daily specials, the shrimp and ribeye were very good

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We stopped by for dinner, relying on trip advisor rating and recommendations and were happy with the food and the service.
Everyone enjoyed his meal. My husband enjoyed his steak. My son enjoyed the ribs. My daughter and I loved the salads and the youngest loved his steak on stick.
The potatoes and sweet potato were delicious.
We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 15, 2016

The Brown Derby is a popular place in Streetsboro, and the steaks are a good reason why. The steaks are grilled over hard wood. The kitchen is in view behind windows, so guests can watch the action of grilling. The cooks do a great job of getting the steak to the desired doneness.

Everything else was good, but the steaks were definitely the feature. I had the ribeye with a sweet potato and a salad. We also had the crab stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer. It was a lot of food, and I ended up taking home the leftovers. They were still excellent the next day.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is cozy. The interior was pub-like. They do accept reservations and call aheads. Considering they are busy at peak times, I suggest calling ahead.

I definitely plan on visiting again.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 13, 2016

It has been so long since I visited the Brown Derby, and I was so pleasantly surprised when I got there. The warm wood paneled walls, and soft lighting had not changed. We had reservations, and were seated within about 5 min. of our arrival. We were greeted immediately by our server to take our drink order, and given just the right amount of time to decide on our dinner selection. Salads are served "family style", meaning one large bowl per table. It was very good. My chopped sirloin diner selection was delicious. It came with mushrooms and onions. I chose to order a sweet potato (baked potato, or french fries are also available) which was really large. Service was great. Casual dining, with great pricing. I had fun!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 11, 2016

We had steak filet and lobster and omg the steak was unbelievably good. Med Rare. The salad was very good.

Date of visit: November 2016