“Surprised”

Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #32 of 52 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I hadn't eaten at buffalo wild wings in nearly 20 years and while on a motorcycle ride, we decided to give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised . The dry rub wings were just as I ordered and the rest of our group said their food was very good. Our drinks never ran empty and the service was attentive and pleasant. I will sure try more locations from the service and foid we had here.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

Quite a few students turn-up here it seems. This is a good place to hang around and watch a game while you eat something. Service is good and food is good too.

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

We love the wings but the service was slow tonight. They no longer have half price wings. They give you a snack size free which is 5 wings. I just ordered 2 snack sizes.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

This is all about expectations. If you go to a chain, expectations should be as such. But comparatively to other BWW this site is below average.

It all has to do with service, which is bad. The food is pretty constant, but for the love of god, get some friendly engaged workers.

Not the worst I ever been to, at least it appeared clean, but upgrade the staff.

Be back??? Why????

1  Thank sal c
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I've had much better food at other places. I would go here as a last resort or there's no where else to go. Service is sub par, food takes a while to get