“Seems like the old KFC is back!”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #40 of 52 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Reviewed March 26, 2018

I have heard KFC got better recently so I tried them out a couple of times. They really are much better than I remember. I stopped here the other day to grab some food for my grandson later. I order a chicken share, love those, and cole slaw, the best around. The manager made me some fresh chicken, very nice, and since I had to wait, gave me a few cookies. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Other than prices being higher compared to other locations, can't complain. Bought a 2 piece meal and a 3 piece meal. Both meals were delicious. They had just opened so the food was fresh.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

What happened?? KFC used to be so good. This place is such a disappointment. There was visible damage to the front of the building outside that needs repair. The dining room was filthy dirty; the tables and seats were not cleaned from previous customers; there is a greasy film everywhere with the floors being slippery dirty and super sticky in front of the drink machine. The bathrooms were horrendously dirty, unkempt and out of toilet paper. Attempted to report it, repeated twice and was ignored. The chicken was very very greasy, the mashed potatoes are instant and bland; the gravy is too salty tasting and the biscuits are now smaller.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

They are the slowest people ever. Why do they have cashiers packing there own food. Would go faster if other staff packs the food. They are always out of crispy chicken! You are a chicken place and you sale alto of it so make more!

1  Thank Billie C
Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

Wow wow wow. The Nashville hot chicken is AMAZING and I hope they keep it around. It's not too spicy but the spice it does have is perfect and the taste is fantastic. About time they created something new. Great job.
Service is getting better.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!