“Eclectic Pub Fare”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 13, 2017

The portions were very large. I had a Reuben sandwich and it was crammed full of meat. My wife had chicken quesadillas and couldn't finish off them. The service was okay, though nothing stellar. Lots of TVs for your favorite game. Lots of food choices.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

The meal was good and so happy they serve a salad with every meal. The only thing I could say negative about the restaurant is the salad dressing was bland nothing special about it. And for such a great restaurant I think they could find a better dressing.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

We really only come here when we have a taste for their fries. All of the food tastes like it was premade and was just reheated in the kitchen! The only food that tastes fresh are the fries. Oh, but watch out if you need to lift or move your plate. No matter WHAT you order, the plates come out to the table very greasy! Being that I eat LCHF, all I ordered was the salad....
The original Rockne's in Cuyahoga Falls was awesome...these franchises, not so much!

Reviewed March 22, 2017

Rocknes Pub sounded like it would be fun, but it wasn't. Except for the host, the other people who worked there seemed unhappy. We were seated next to a work station where the crew would congregate and talk, and ignore the guests. Our own waitress, ten feet from us, studiously avoided looking our way while I waved, called, and eventually glared. She had gone to get me a menu, came back ten minutes later and asked if I'd like to order, then realized I still needed a menu and was gone for another 5 minutes. We had another long wait for the check. The food was just okay. The service was terrible. I will not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat when I am in this area. I have never gotten anything I didn't like. The baked penne pasta is my favorite meal, the beef pot roast is very good also, I always try to eat here at least twice every time I visit the area. Great food very reasonable prices personnel very nice , friendly and provide great service.

Been to Rocknes Pub? Share your experiences!