“An Excellent Experiece”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Antwayne...
“An Excellent Experiece”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I had never booked an Air BnB-type service before, and I had to do so for 14 people. so I was a little nervous. But it turns out that I had no reason to worry. Mai-Ly was a terrific host and the space in the house was ample. The backyard is large and the neighborhood is quiet. We did not run into any issues, so we never had to contact Mai-Ly during our stay outside of speaking with her before and on our arrival and when we were ready to check out. She was always very pleasant and helpful.
One thing to note: This house is not in Strongsville. The house is Strongsville is a different property owned by Mai-Ly.. This house is in Parma, which is closer to the city of Cleveland. This made Lyft rides around town much cheaper. There was also a grocery store about five minutes away. The area had everything our group needed.
I highly recommend booking this house for your next trip!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing