“Wonderful Japanese Steak House”
Review of shinto

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We enjoy both the sushi and the hibachi at Shinto. I've not gone wrong with anything I've ordered except for occasionally ordering too much because I have trouble deciding between Sushi and hibachi.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I have been here at least 5 or 6 times in the last 3 years. I've taken my employees here for our annual Christmas dinner at least 3 times. Food is really good. Great quality. Everything tastes great.

The people who cook for you are always a lot of fun, and very entertaining. I've always left happy, full and satisfied. It's a very clean place and cool atmosphere.

This is best if you have a group. I do not recommend it if there are only two of you. This is for a group outing - to be loud and have fun, not a romantic evening.

Prices are a little on the high side, but not overpriced. I think you definitely get the value for the price here. It's worth it.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

Excellent octopus salad, awesome white mountain sushi and to die for Brazilian Sangria. Beautiful oyster and sushi bar. This is my place for a very special treat

Reviewed February 15, 2017

We enjoyed the Japanese tradition of cooking and how they are such showman at what they do. It was very entertaining and enjoyable.

Reviewed August 11, 2016

Have been her multiple times. Have always had a great experience; steak chicken, shrimp, scallops and service! Not a cheap meal for the whole family. Lunch is a good value, pretty much same thing, but price is cheaper. Always seem to go home with leftovers.