“Comfortable, clean and quiet stay”

Holiday Inn Express Toledo North
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
Reviewed 22 May 2017

This Holiday Inn Express is a great location close to main highways.

Room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. The staff is very friendly, specially the lady looking after the breakfast area. This was our second visit and intend to stay there again when we return.

Room Tip: Room with jacuzzi is worth it if you intend on doing a lot of walking during your stay to relieve th...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Dan D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are already looking forward to your return! Travel Safe, Dan D GM

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Reserved months ahead so we were sure to have a room. Easy check in, desk checkout at four something the next day. Close to two breakfast places, one fast food. Needed to stop at department which was right there, too.
One or two blocks off the freeway, two more blocks from traffic on a dead end road. makes it easy as it's on the outskirts of the city; no through town travel. A gas station right across the road, if needed.

Room Tip: Very, Very quiet. Elevators and baggage "Trollies" make it easy to get to and from rooms...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Dan D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I posted your comments on our "feedback wall" and there were smiles all around from our staff. We hope to see you and brother again. Travel Safe, Dan D. Gen Mgr

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Great rooms, really comfortable place
Rooms and facility got a great make over. I would recommend this hotel. Great location close to shopping and restaurants. Hotel is not far from Hollywood casino, made the trip during our stay it was about 10 minutes.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. You summed it up very nicely. Only one thing left to do: come back soon. Travel Safe, Dan D. Gen Mgr

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I am here for 4 days for business, training for my new job. My wife stayed the first 2 days, she's a hotel GM for a different chain. We were both very happy with everything from check in to check out! Clean spacious rooms, comfortable bed, nice shower and friendly staff including the house keepers. We'll definitely use again if in the area!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mike l
Dan D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Thank you for your insightful comments. They mean a great deal to us. We hope to see you both again soon. Travel Safe. Dan D GM

Reviewed 24 November 2016

We needed a room in Toledo for a few days, and to our surprise many hotels were completely booked. We were able to get a room at this Holiday Inn Express, with a jacuzzi in the bedroom. This was our first stay with HIE, and we were pleasantly surprised. Nice fitness room, and the woman who staffed the breakfast was so kind and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Dan D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Thank you so much for your feed back. We love to hear those words: "comfie & clean." Please make plans to stay with us again when your travels bring you to our area. Travel Safe!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had car trouble late at night. We stopped in yo stay at the nearest hotel. Jilly, Hotel Services was very sweet and understanding. She certainly made us laugh. As much as it just sucks that we can't get home tonight, it was great that we got such a nice hotel and wonderful service. Thank you Jilly!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Car trouble is never good however we are happy we were near by. Jilly is great to work with. We hope to see you again under better circumstances. Travel Safe!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

After spending the majority of my day in Canton and knowing the next day I would be in Detroit I looked for a hotel that would be on the way. I found this Holiday Inn and was glad I stayed here. Its about a 2 hour drive along the toll road from Canton to Toledo which only leaves a short drive to Detroit or Dearborn the next day. The staff was very friendly and efficient both at check in and departure and my room was large, They had a very nice selection for breakfast. The only complaint I have is with their tvs. When I went to my room I couldn't get the tv to turn on. I went downstairs and the front desk said maybe it was the batteries in the remote. We put in new batteries and it still didn't work. I again went downstairs and they said they would send someone up. This had already taken up 20 minutes of my time and I was hungry so I just asked for another room which they gave me. I would ask Holiday Inn to have their housekeeping staff every couple of days check the tvs to make sure they are working so a guest doesn't have to be inconvenienced. Other than this minor complaint I thought it was a great place to stop for the night.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your straight forward honest comments. I appreciate your housekeeping and television suggestion. I hope we have the opportunity to show you our progress in the near future. You are so patient. Thank you again and Travel Safe. Dan D GM