“Best Ice Cream Stop in Toledo!”
Review of Mr. G's Barn

Mr. G's Barn
Ranked #5 of 18 Dessert in Toledo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We love this place and stop by every time we can. Their chocolate is the best in town and the chili dogs are wonderful! Very pleasant staff, quick service and nice setting for picnics. We hate to see it close in the fall and can't wait til it reopens in the spring. Here's hoping another opens closer to my home!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed March 1, 2015

Mr. G's is my go to place for ice cream and chili dogs. I love to go there in the summer evenings but they are now open year round. Sundaes in the snow are good too! They have a good choice of ice cream and specialty sundaes, but I think the best is the Turtle sundae, it's loaded with pecans! Mr. G's recently added a speaker to their drive-thru which has decreased the wait time in line. It's a great place.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank Mary P
Reviewed February 15, 2015

very friendly employees,the owner is a very nice guy.i also love how they have a mistake freezer were you can get ice cream for half off.me and my family travel about 7 miles just to get this amazing ice cream.we refuse to go anywhere else!

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank cheescake2015
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Mr. G's is so good! Best ice cream place in Toledo. Everyone is very friendly too! My fiancé recently tried the chili dogs.. they didn't disappoint! :)

1  Thank Kathryn J
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Hands down, Mr. G's Barn is the best in the Holland/Springfield township for ice cream and chili dogs. This is the only place I go for these treats!

Date of visit: November 2012
2  Thank amstraub

Been to Mr. G's Barn? Share your experiences!