“Always a tasty treat”

Mr. G's Barn
Ranked #5 of 18 Dessert in Toledo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed ice cream from Mr G's on our recent trip to visit my parents. My mom always says they have best chocolate ice cream!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Smurf with strawberry covered in sprinkles, so good we went twice

Words can't describe this place, as a visitor from the UK i've never had ice cream like this

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank RajuWatts
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We love this place and stop by every time we can. Their chocolate is the best in town and the chili dogs are wonderful! Very pleasant staff, quick service and nice setting for picnics. We hate to see it close in the fall and can't wait til it reopens in the spring. Here's hoping another opens closer to my home!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 1, 2015

Mr. G's is my go to place for ice cream and chili dogs. I love to go there in the summer evenings but they are now open year round. Sundaes in the snow are good too! They have a good choice of ice cream and specialty sundaes, but I think the best is the Turtle sundae, it's loaded with pecans! Mr. G's recently added a speaker to their drive-thru which has decreased the wait time in line. It's a great place.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank Mary P
Reviewed February 15, 2015

very friendly employees,the owner is a very nice guy.i also love how they have a mistake freezer were you can get ice cream for half off.me and my family travel about 7 miles just to get this amazing ice cream.we refuse to go anywhere else!

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank cheescake2015

Been to Mr. G's Barn? Share your experiences!