“Best Ice Cream..”

Mr. G's Barn
Ranked #5 of 18 Dessert in Toledo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Mr G's hands down has the best ice cream in the Toledo area.. Friendly, Family atmosphere.... Easy to find, just look for The Barn..

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Mr. G's has been a favorite of mine for many years. I have never been disappointed by any ice cream. My favorites are the turtle, sorbet, floats, chocolate shakes, freezes and so much more. If you are looking for food, I suggest the chili dogs! They are very tasty! The one thing that is sad about moving to a new house soon is that we will not be able to walk to Mr. G's. We will still be less than 5 minutes away by car, so we are definitely happy about that!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed ice cream from Mr G's on our recent trip to visit my parents. My mom always says they have best chocolate ice cream!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Smurf with strawberry covered in sprinkles, so good we went twice

Words can't describe this place, as a visitor from the UK i've never had ice cream like this

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank RajuWatts
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We love this place and stop by every time we can. Their chocolate is the best in town and the chili dogs are wonderful! Very pleasant staff, quick service and nice setting for picnics. We hate to see it close in the fall and can't wait til it reopens in the spring. Here's hoping another opens closer to my home!

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Mr. G's Barn? Share your experiences!