“Not good at all”

Jed's Barbeque & Brew
Ranked #484 of 795 Restaurants in Toledo
Reviewed October 2, 2017

We stopped in for dinner on a Monday night around 7:45. The place was not very crowded the volley ball courts had a people playing. It took about 15 minuets to get a drink. then another 20 minutes to order food. There waitress was not good at all.
We asked for grilled chicken chunks, she did not know they had them. I showed her on the menu that it is a $1.99 more. Finally after an hour there we got our salads and a second drink. The grilled chicken chunks were way over cooked. I wish I had something
good to say about this place but I don't.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 20, 2017

I like Jed's. They food here was good. The place is very small, and when we were there they were super busy and out of everything. The service was very slow. I heard the manager apologizing to others that they weren't prepared for a crowd (on a Saturday night). They have a nice selection, and the food was fresh and solid. But, the place needs cleaned up and spruced up to make it a decent place to go.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2016

I love going there are eating the chicken chunks. I love the hottest sauce there. You get a good portion of food, enough to take home for lunch the next day. Simple décor and friendly staff.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Great place to visit friends over deep fried chicken balls and pitchers of beer. Not for the "healthy minded" diner. Whether you choose the original balls in honey BBQ sauce, or garbage balls (don't ask) you will have plenty to eat while drinking and laughing with friends. It's noisy, food is good, prices are too. Service was quick and attentive.

Date of visit: August 2014

Been to Jed's Barbeque & Brew? Share your experiences!