“Nice and Quiet ... Comfortable bed waiting!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Away from major traffic, this was a wonderful spot to get a good night's sleep. Breakfast was a nice selection of hot and cold items. The 24-hour Meijer store right across the street offers the chance to get all the groceries, travel supplies or other items needed while on the road.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience .

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Toledo.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Stayed 3 nights. Pros - Showerhead was pretty high up and lots of counter space in bath, decent variety of breakfast options (I've seen more and I've seen much less), exercise room with 2 treadmills and 1 stair master (TV screen didn't seem to work properly on treadmill), frig and micro in room. Cons - Didn't get housekeeping service for last night's stay (left room about 930a, took DND sign off door at that time, and returned after all housekeepers had left for day - front desk said they had made note to service after noon but obviously that didn't happen for some reason, front desk person did apologize - wasn't a holiday either), small TV, thin-ish walls (could hear neighbors when fan was off), flashing smoke detector above beds (used to steady light but the continuous blinking was annoying).
The lack of housekeeping is the main reason I'm giving it a 3. I am really particular about getting service every day, and it appears there was no excuse, so I want others to be forewarned if this matters to you.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
dahech1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology . We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Many things at this place are OK but there are issues.

The website describes the location as being just off the freeway. Whereas the freeway does run alongside actual access is somewhat complicated and you travel nearly a mile.

The hotel itself is in the middle of nowhere and backs on to a huge truck distribution center.

Wash basin in the room has a stopper handle which is almost impossible to operate without damaging your hand.

Would not visit again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

I sincerely apologize for the issue you had during your recent stay with us. I will personally look into these issues with my staff. I hope you give us another chance and stop by and see us next time you are in the Toledo area so that we can exceed your expectations

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Hotel is very clean. The staff at the desk were wonderful! I'm sorry I didn't get her name at 9am on Monday morning!!! Great customer service! The manager was engaging with the guests! Very accommodating. King size bed was a dream!!!! Slept like a baby! Breakfast was nice, with many choices!!! I travel for business to Toledo frequently, this will be my hotel of choice!

Room Tip: Room was close to elevator! Convenient!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed with this hotel. The room was very damp and had a musty smell to it. The pool was tiny. I asked the front desk to help me with an issue I had and they made no attempt to help. Later in the evening I called and asked for some additional pillows. I was told to come to the front desk to get them. When I arrived at the front desk the staff member was on her cell phone. Poor service. The beds are also very soft and the hotel is located in an industrial area. Lots of other options in Toledo, I wouldn't recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelDad26
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Toledo.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We had a one night stay at this hotel on a recent family trip. Front desk staff members were friendly. Room was clean and breakfast was pretty good. There are stores and restaurants located fairly close to the hotel. Overall a pleasant stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

It always makes me feel good to hear back from our guests to let us know that they enjoyed their stay with us. Please come and see us again .

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely one of my best hotel experiences over. Not only were they beyond accommodating, letting us check in early, rushing to get two extra towels, helping cook my first waffle for breakfast, this staff goes above and beyond. With smiles, too. The room was very large and open. We immediately felt right at home. It was extremely clean, seriously, 10/10. The bed was very comfy, the pillows were worth taking home (though I didn't, they'd be worth it). I had to ask how old the building was as my mother and I thought 2-4 years. It's ten! 10! You would never know. It is as if every corner gets touched every day. The indoor pool and hot tub were fair sized for the size of their complex. The breakfast.... the breakfast though! Options for days, really touches everything. Cereal options, toast options, muffins and bagels too! There was apple and orange juice, two kinds of milk, two kinds of yogurt in multiple flavors. Coffee and tea bar galore! Not to mention fresh, hot!, scrambled eggs, and extra options that varied the two mornings we had breakfast, from two kinds of sausage, bacon, and even cheese omlets! Of course the waffle maker, ohhh the four mini delicious waffles. I could have eaten double! Lots of other options I feel like I haven't listed, but I can't spoil all the good stuff! You have to find out for yourselves! Stay here. Thank you again, Maria!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for all of the kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to provide a review for the hotel. I have shared your feedback with the whole team to let them know of the great experience that you had. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon! Best Wishes .
Moe manager