US$113
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$45
US$57
Orbitz.com
All reviewsrace trackhour meijeryogurtking size bedcheck in was a breezeenjoyed our staywould definitely stay here againpool areathe breakfast areahotel is locatedone night staystayed nightswaffle makerextra towelseasy accesshotel roomstaff was very friendly
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Stayed 3 nights. Pros - Showerhead was pretty high up and lots of counter space in bath, decent variety of breakfast options (I've seen more and I've seen much less), exercise room with 2 treadmills and 1 stair master (TV screen didn't seem to work properly on treadmill), frig and micro in room. Cons - Didn't get housekeeping service for last night's stay (left room about 930a, took DND sign off door at that time, and returned after all housekeepers had left for day - front desk said they had made note to service after noon but obviously that didn't happen for some reason, front desk person did apologize - wasn't a holiday either), small TV, thin-ish walls (could hear neighbors when fan was off), flashing smoke detector above beds (used to steady light but the continuous blinking was annoying).
The lack of housekeeping is the main reason I'm giving it a 3. I am really particular about getting service every day, and it appears there was no excuse, so I want others to be forewarned if this matters to you.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
dahech1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology . We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Many things at this place are OK but there are issues.

The website describes the location as being just off the freeway. Whereas the freeway does run alongside actual access is somewhat complicated and you travel nearly a mile.

The hotel itself is in the middle of nowhere and backs on to a huge truck distribution center.

Wash basin in the room has a stopper handle which is almost impossible to operate without damaging your hand.

Would not visit again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

I sincerely apologize for the issue you had during your recent stay with us. I will personally look into these issues with my staff. I hope you give us another chance and stop by and see us next time you are in the Toledo area so that we can exceed your expectations

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Hotel is very clean. The staff at the desk were wonderful! I'm sorry I didn't get her name at 9am on Monday morning!!! Great customer service! The manager was engaging with the guests! Very accommodating. King size bed was a dream!!!! Slept like a baby! Breakfast was nice, with many choices!!! I travel for business to Toledo frequently, this will be my hotel of choice!

Room Tip: Room was close to elevator! Convenient!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Toledo.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed with this hotel. The room was very damp and had a musty smell to it. The pool was tiny. I asked the front desk to help me with an issue I had and they made no attempt to help. Later in the evening I called and asked for some additional pillows. I was told to come to the front desk to get them. When I arrived at the front desk the staff member was on her cell phone. Poor service. The beds are also very soft and the hotel is located in an industrial area. Lots of other options in Toledo, I wouldn't recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelDad26
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Toledo.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

We had a one night stay at this hotel on a recent family trip. Front desk staff members were friendly. Room was clean and breakfast was pretty good. There are stores and restaurants located fairly close to the hotel. Overall a pleasant stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

It always makes me feel good to hear back from our guests to let us know that they enjoyed their stay with us. Please come and see us again .