“Great family meal”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Went with 11 people including 4kids and 3 vegetarians. Everyone including the vegetarians enjoyed their meal. I have driven over 100 miles for the he salt and pepper beef ribs. Beef ribs are very hard to find and these are as good as they get. I always stop at Shortys whenever I am in Toledo.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Visited many restaurants in the area and this is the only place I would go back to. Very busy when we were there but service and food were great!!

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I had the lunch rib plate (4 ribs), my husband had the two meat (pulled pork and brisket) and my father got a full slab of ribs to take half home. Everything was fresh and hot. Fries, macaroni and coleslaw all quite good. The side salad my father ordered seemed pricey, until it arrived and was very large! Next time, 4 ribs and a side salad will be enough for me!! My one complaint is that they have on their menu that most items are gluten free, and they are happy to accommodate GF diet (my husband has celiac disease), but the corn bread ISN'T GLUTEN FREE!!!! Please find a way to make gluten-free corn bread muffins! I KNOW for a fact there are some great mixes out there!!

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Always excellent food when we visit. Love the pulled pork BBQ as an appetizer. Can be a bit busy at times so sometimes expect a wait

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I had a great time here. We got the big family meal. It had everything, ribs, chicken, briscuit and pulled pork.

Date of visit: August 2017