“Dinner ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner. Always very good BBQ. My only complaint is that my ribs was not very warm. I had 1/2 rack of ribs with slaw and baked beans. My wife and son each had ribs with brisket, green beans and slaw. No complaints from us. The side portions are a little small for the price and soft drinks are $3.75 each. The interior is showing alot of ware. But it's ok for us. This is our 5 or 6th time and we'll be back.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We stopped after my niece's volleyball game as a family group. They were quick to accommodate our large group without a problem or long wait. The wait staff were all professional and friendly. I am a vegetarian and had the salmon which was fantastic. There is something for everyone here.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in before the zoo Christmas light show. Ordered the ultimate BBQ platter. Amazing, and the service was even better. Lauren was super attentive and made sure everything was perfect.

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Favorite is the shortys chopped bbq chicken salad. Good place for families, I wouldn’t say huge parties though because it is not that large. Service is very fast, attentive servers, and good take out always correct and on time.

1  Thank Danielle W
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

I honestly forgot how good this place was. I recently moved back to Toledo from Tennessee and was craving BBQ so we went to Shorty's for dinner and it was perfect. Definitely get the mac and cheese!