“revisit”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2018

first visit I was not impress with the restaurant BUT the second 100% better will go back soon than later. The ribs were fall off the bone. the waiter was very polite and came to ask us we needed anything at the right times. over all a good experience

Reviewed January 24, 2018

They have great barbecue dishes, but other menu items were also delicious. Service was good. The location is easy to find. I highly recommend.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I consider Shorty's the best BBQ in Toledo. We have always had excellent service and food at Shorty's. I ordered the grilled Salmon with baked beans and coleslaw. Salmon was grilled perfect, nice and tender with a slight grill on the outside. The baked beans have chunks of meat that added to the flavor. Coleslaw has celery seeds to enhance the flavor. I sampled my husbands "dinosaur bones" as we fondly refer to them. He normally gets the full rack and takes home half. He can't get enough! We ended the meal with caramel cheese cake. Very tasty!

1  Thank N H
Reviewed January 22, 2018

We did not have to wait at all to be seated (3 pm). Our drinks came fast, food came out fast and it tasted great. We purchased the feast for 2, which fed 2 adults and a child (11 yrs old), and there was more than enough for me to take to lunch the next day. Toni (our server) was great, even brought my son a piece of cheesecake for his early birthday :)

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner. Always very good BBQ. My only complaint is that my ribs was not very warm. I had 1/2 rack of ribs with slaw and baked beans. My wife and son each had ribs with brisket, green beans and slaw. No complaints from us. The side portions are a little small for the price and soft drinks are $3.75 each. The interior is showing alot of ware. But it's ok for us. This is our 5 or 6th time and we'll be back.