“The BEST-EST ice cream treat anywhere!!!!”
Review of Mr Freeze

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr Freeze
Ranked #6 of 18 Dessert in Toledo
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Mr. Freeze for 30 years. When I lived in MI, we drove 45 minutes to have a turtle sundae. Now I live in Cincinnati. Every time we travel north on I 75, we go out of our way to have ice cream at Mr. Freeze. A whole lotta ice cream for the money. Menu has 50+ choices, including fat free options. I warn you. Don’t get the large cone unless you can handle it toppling over. They are that big. Eat it fast.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

Never disappointments and their season is longer than most ice-cream shops in the area. Great access off of major road between Holland and Sylvania Twp.

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

best ice cream shop around. my favorite is the strawberry shortcake. it is a full qt. of cake,ice cream,strawberries and of course it topped off with wiped cream. there is a haft size available but is only one dollar less so go for the large one.

1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed August 23, 2016

May selections from which to choose, from simple cones to sundaes. Sugar-free options are available too. Lots of ice cream for the money. Always staffed by college students who work hard and greet you with a smile. They are always busy, but handle large crowds quickly.
Wish they had a shady spot with picnic tables to sit and eat (assuming they wouldn't get trashed by patrons). The cottonwood flies like crazy in the early summer, so eating outside isn't always a desirable option.

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

Great value; friendly service and something for almost anyone!! They even offer a low fat/low sugar AND no fat/no sugar options.

Been to Mr Freeze? Share your experiences!