All reviews usb ports great lighting stayed here hot and cold choices huge shower great clean place cinnamon rolls breakfast was excellent three nights front desk would highly recommend this hotel comfortable beds other hotels up to date the entire hotel excellent stay staff was very friendly
Reviewed September 2, 2016

If you happen to find yourself passing thru the Toledo area and need a place to spend the night, consider this Holiday Inn Express on Secor road. People are great and the place has a european feel to the designer - for example the elevator has lit glass buttons and an old school bell sound when passing each level. Charming. Also, very clean as expected from the Holiday Inn folks -well done and keep up the great work.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Stephen352, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo West, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Thank you for your recent stay. Please come again!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

This is a one year old hotel that is modern with all the necessary amenities. It is super clean and very well kept. The room and bathrooms are nicely appointed. The beds and pillows are very comfortable and gave all of my family a wonderful rest. Check-in and check-out are efficient and friendly. Restaurants and grocery shopping are all close by. This is a good hotel whether on business or vacation. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Stephen352, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo West, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you for your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I'm not sure how old this hotel is, but it is very nice, and a cool example of what modern/future hotels look like!
LED lighting, contemporary amenities, a shower NOT in a bathtub! This place was booked full! No empty parking spaces when I came in at 3 AM!
Great breakfast although at 9:30 apparently all of the Bacon was gone, because no more was added. Our shower had some remaining remnants of hair, and the elevator tones are odd (I'm not the only one who commented on that), but even with those oddities (the room was obviously still very clean) it still earns a 5 star for the money Westgate (yes... Westgate) invested in this beautiful property!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay. Please return soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2016

Very trendy nice new motel. Contemporary with very comfortable beds. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We got in late and ordered pizza, sat in front, they got us napkins and silverware. The only complaint is breakfast is just ok. I eat Low Carb, not much to eat and I can't do the powdered eggs. Suites usually mean you have a group so saving on breakfast is very helpful, I would suggest putting a little more into breakfast and you have a fantastic place

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Please come again!

Reviewed August 15, 2016

The hotel is brand new and overall clean. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was okay. They have an okay gym - the basics - treadmill, elliptical, some weights. We were bragging about the hotel until ...
Our second day there, we got back to our hotel around 6pm, after a long day out and realized our room never got cleaned. We could tell someone came into the room because our used towels were gone but the beds were undone and everything in the room was the same way we left it. I was beyond shocked. Called the front desk and didn't get much help except "I can send someone to clean the room. " No "I apologize Ms.... ". Our third day there, we stopped by the room briefly to pick something up and noticed the cleaners were on our floor so we hoped they would clean. We got back to our room again around 6 or so only to see our bed half made, with a used towel on the bed. The ironing board we used that morning was still sitting in the middle of the room, a bottle on the floor, strands of blond hair (both my sister and I have dark hair) on our bed, used wash clothes still sitting in the bathroom. I was apauled. I couldn't believe it had happened again. I went to the front desk to complain and I guess since the girl at the front desk was the only employee on site, we were given new sheets, towels to change our own sheets. I travel 4-5 times a year for business and pleasure and have stayed at 3 star to 5 star hotels and I have never seen anything like this.. Not in the US, not in any other country I have visited. I left a message for the manager the first night it happened and called back after my trip and I'm still waiting for a call back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your stay. I apologize for your issues. Please feel free to contact me directly.