“Cajun cusine in Ohio!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Authentic Cajun cooking by someone who is native to this foodstyle. There is plenty of space to relax and enjoy, and being in downtown Troy, ohio, parking is never a problem. Come and Enjoyt!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Don is a great guy, but my food last time was only average. It also took forever to get and was kind of high priced for what we got. Have not gone back since they moved. Hopefully has improved, I am willing to give them another try. Did have some good visits when they first opened, but still a little high priced.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I lived in Cajun country before and was looking forward to some good Cajun food. Everything that I got needed salt and pepper except for the french fries. the food was tasteless. Gumbo was ok once I seasoned it but it was too watery. Bayou Trash again nce I salted and peppered it it was OK. Poor Boy was very POOR. Firstof all it needs a sauce on it. I had the sausage and it was under cooked and cold. Seemed like it was put on a grill for markings and then microwaved and put on bread. The flavor was like I was eating lunch meat. We had the frog legs and they say light batter but it was light frog. Had three times as much batter a frog legs. Fried Veggies was the best food along with salad that we had. I will say service was outstanding Butch was great.

1  Thank mocpgc
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Liked the other location better and I think the food was better before too

1  Thank OhioKathy
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

After waiting for an hour to get our food anyone that got fish( three of us) got slimey soft fish that looked good but was not fit to eat.We use to look for Don at the fairs and festivals to experience the great food.Whoever is cooking at the kitchen now is damaging the business name.We sent back the fish to get more raw fish. Sad that the quality can't be controlled and that the business will show the result.We wont be back.Too much money to spend for fast food quality. Maybe Don needs to get back in the kitchen.

2  Thank silverspoonset