See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2017

The area of town that it is in is nice enough, but the inn itself makes me feel like I'm living in some dark alley or something.

Upon first driving in there were multiple people hanging around (like I would imagine being done in low income parts of town) talking on their cell phones and just being inactive. Odd for a motel. Also, some of the rooms have things like shopping carts and other evidence that people are living there full time. Also odd.

After entry of our rooms it's in serious need of updating. The bathroom vanity is plywood, stained yet, the wood is in rough shape and parts are peeled off. The furniture is missing handles, or doors. We rented 2 rooms and one of the rooms the door to the toilet doesn't shut. Little esthetic things like the bolts that hold the toilet to the floor were never cut and are standing up 4 inches.

I could see a little updating would do a lot for this place as it's in a great location. Isn't the worse place I've stayed the night but it is low on the list. The one thing it has going for it is it's price.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Katie T
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Lovely family-owned motel. Very clean, well-maintained and tastefully decorated! We were delighted with a break from the chain hotels we usually stay in! Fantastic price, great value! Would stay again, and definitely recommend!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ClintonP132
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I've been staying here for 6wks working on my Domestic Violence case. The hotel mgmt offers a great weekly rate. The staff has been wonderful and very accommodating. The hotel is very clean and completely bug free! All appliances work well except Wi-Fi, it is intermittent.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank rheacares
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

This is a very poor excuse for a hotel. I travel for work and work long hours so I only need a bed and a shower. I paid by the week so they tried to say that they don't make the beds if you're a weekly rate. They used the excuse that they have to pay a housekeeper to do it. Hello you're a motel! The beds were uncomfortable, and the a/c didn't work. There were people partying every night so it made it difficult to get some rest! I recommend the hotel across the street for a more pleasurable experience!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank t0reym
Reviewed July 2, 2016

Me and my brother have been staying here for a few weeks now cause its affordable and closer to our work. this location is very convient to all stores surrounding and jeffersonville mall is only 15 min away.The managment here are very nice and work very hard to maintain the rooms and property,its also very quite and private place here, and i wouldnt have it any other way.thank u for your commitment to us and our stay Highly Recommended.

Room tip: blue stone has the nicest cleanest,Affordable and friendliest accomadations around.
Date of stay: February 2016