“Consistently Great”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

This was probably the 10th visit to Aladdin’s and we are always happy when we leave. The service is always good, the food is always delicious, and it’s not going to give you sticker shock. Cheers for many more return visits.

Steve I, Owner at Aladdin's Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you for being a "consistent" customer!! We really appreciate it and couldn't do it without you!

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

A friend suggested we eat here and I'm glad we did. Lots to choose from in the menu for everyone and especially a vegetarian.

Server was great and staff very welcoming to everyone as they came in the door.

Thank you so much for the review and for stopping in! Glad you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Very good “Mediterranean” style food, great service, and even better desserts. My wife is now in love with the place and I will have to take her back!

Thank you so much for the review! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This is only my second time eating "Mediterranean" style food, so I am not an authority on the cuisine. We had the hummus for an appetizer, I had the aladdin's specialty plate and my wife had steak kabobs or something. Everything was good and the staff were friendly. The deserts looked wonderful, the waitress said they were from a Cleveland bakery, but we did not have any. I would definitely go back.

Jeff,
Thank you so much for the review! Hoping you are now a fan of mediterranean style food! :)

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on a whem. Excellent food, great service. I have traveled the Mediterranean areas extensively and this food is true to the flavor. Can't wait to visit again. Yum!

Thank you so much for the review! Can't wait to have you again!