“Burnt fish and fries!”

Ranked #10 of 167 Restaurants in Westerville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Very quiet in restaurant and food came out over cooked! Didn’t send it back because last time it happened blond waitress told me it wasn’t. Go there regularly but avoid the fish. Now they’ve raised price to 17.99 for all you can eat and 13.99 for not all you can eat, if going to raise price then fix Quality!

1  Thank Rachel G

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I’d been to the Worthington location several times in the past, but this was my first time at the Westerville location. The Fish ‘n’ Chips was pretty good, although one piece of fish was maybe a little overdone. The lunch service on a Friday was a tad slower than at the Worthington location, but it was pretty crowded. It has been my experience that you can’t go wrong at any of their locations for lunch.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by the Old bag of nails pub on our last day in the Columbus area. The food was very good and the service was friendly. I had the Reuben Sandwich and it was very tasty indeed.

They have a good selection of beers and a varied menu. Their specialty is the fish and chips but you had better be hungry for that- the portions are huge! I went for the sandwich instead.

Overall it is a great spot to visit!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Neat old building in the center of Westerville. Husband had fish and chips. Huge portion. I had Rueben. Delish!!! Great service. Friendly and helpful. A real must!!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We loved it! They have a nice kids menu. My husband and I had the fish and chips and it was colossal. It was enough to eat for lunch and take the rest home for dinner that night. The steak fries that come with fish and fries entree was glorious and fries to perfection. We will definitely visit again.

Although it was a smaller restaurant it was comfortable and our waitress was sweet. I would recommend this restaurant to friends and family.