“Delicious Greek Food!”
Review of Koble Grille

Koble Grille
Ranked #14 of 164 Restaurants in Westerville
Reviewed November 15, 2016

My friend and I had a very nice dinner at Koble's. I had the wonderful moussaka! Every bite was delicious. You go up to the cashier, make your order, including beverage or wine, pay, and they deliver your order to your table. It's a little different, but very nice. Parking is on the street with meters, or in the back. We sat near the street side of the restaurant. The front wall of the building is shuttered and folded open, so you can see people and cars going by. It's a nice atmosphere. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

Came here with a group of 8 people...wouldn't recommended with a group above 6 people. The tables and size of the place just makes it tough.

You do order at the counter and then food is brought to you similar to a Panera style, but making a little more service to it.

Food was very good, with everyone at the table. I specifically had the chicken panini.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

The gyros are great, fresh and sizable for the price. We order take out once a month for a family dinner so I cannot speak to dining in, hiwever the counter staff is friendly. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

My wife and I had traveled to Westerville to buy some walking shoes for our trip to Scotland. while we were there we visited the popcorn shop and this grille. The food was good as we sat at the bar. The service was good and the atmosphere what you would expect from a bar/grille. Some of the regulars are a hoot so be prepared.

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

The lamb lollipops were seasoned and prepared magnificently.
Sit at the bar where they can serve you, other go through the line and the will bring your food out to your table.

Been to Koble Grille? Share your experiences!