“Good Chinese food, must try!”
Review of Q2 Bistro

Q2 Bistro
Ranked #31 of 164 Restaurants in Westerville
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, French
Reviewed June 21, 2016

My husband and I wanted to try a new Chinese restaurant for dinner and we decided on Q2. Small but quaint with interesting décor. Small bar area. I had General Tso's chicken which was plentiful and tasty. Just the right amount of spice. My husband had an egg roll and War Sue Gai. The only complaint I might have had was that my ice tea was so weak it was almost like water. But the food was great and the service was excellent. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stop her every few months to enjoy high quality ingredients, nicely spiced, with good, attenyive service. A good happy hour with 1/2 price on most wine, beer and cocktails until 6 pm.
A great place for quality Chinese food. Eat in or take out.
Prices are reasonable
Appetizers are high quality and very tasty
You won't be disappointed if you try it.

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

My family loves to go to Q2. There is something for everyone. The food is great and the staff is always friendly. We go there regularly and always get the pan-seared potstickers as an appetizer. My usual is the empress chicken. It has the right amount of spicy to it.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Love the food and the service. The pad thai and fried rice are excellent. Vegetables are so fresh. Seafood and meats are good quality. Rice pots are delicious. Nice owners

Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

Best Chinese around. Really fresh, flavorful, with a very comprehensive menu. White wine sauce is out of this world. Pad Thai is fabulous. Service is great, food is out quickly. Staff very helpful and friendly. You can't go wrong here!

Been to Q2 Bistro? Share your experiences!