“Christmas Eve Tradition”

Ranked #31 of 167 Restaurants in Westerville
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, French
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited Q2 for the first time on Christmas Eve after our church services at Vineyard Columbus. We are now thinking about making it a tradition.
Q2 has really good food and drink. The service was great and the dining room was full. Looking forward to next year.

Reviewed December 21, 2016

Have been going to Q2 for ten years now - excellent food, good people, nothing to complain about. Hands down the best Asian restaurant in the area, has been a staple in our family for some time now.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Happy hour is from 2 pm to 6 pm. Their drinks are discounted as are their appetizers. The service is great and the people friendly. We love going here for their Walnut Shrimp, Spring Rolls, Pot Stickers, Edamame and their Wonton Soup to name a few.

2  Thank ScenicWanderer
Reviewed June 27, 2016

We order take out from here about 3 times a month. We like some of their "Rice Pot" dinners and their "Traditional Style Ho Fun". The Ho Fun to me is the same as Chow Fun at other restaurants; it has lots of wide noodles layered with the meat of your choice and vegetables. We did not find many dishes on the appetizer menu that we liked and their drink selections were limited so we decided to take the take out route with this restaurant.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

My husband and I wanted to try a new Chinese restaurant for dinner and we decided on Q2. Small but quaint with interesting décor. Small bar area. I had General Tso's chicken which was plentiful and tasty. Just the right amount of spice. My husband had an egg roll and War Sue Gai. The only complaint I might have had was that my ice tea was so weak it was almost like water. But the food was great and the service was excellent. We will definitely go back!

Been to Q2 Bistro? Share your experiences!