“Excellent”

Ranked #29 of 160 Restaurants in Westerville
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, French
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We order take out regularly & have also dined in at Q2 Bistro. We have never been disappointed. Friendly staff and excellent food!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

I forgot to ask how to pronounce this name, but my meal was delicious and the service was friendly, although the server's English was minimal. This is a great place to drop in for good Chinese food or order take-out. It looked like take-out is a lot of their business.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Went for lunch with a friend. The food was excellent and service was great. I would highly recommmd this restaurant.

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited Q2 for the first time on Christmas Eve after our church services at Vineyard Columbus. We are now thinking about making it a tradition.
Q2 has really good food and drink. The service was great and the dining room was full. Looking forward to next year.

Reviewed December 21, 2016

Have been going to Q2 for ten years now - excellent food, good people, nothing to complain about. Hands down the best Asian restaurant in the area, has been a staple in our family for some time now.

Been to Q2 Bistro? Share your experiences!