“Terrible, terrible terrible”

Ranked #29 of 160 Restaurants in Westerville
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, French
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Placed a take out order of General Tso's and egg rolls, barely able to eat the meal it was so salty. I went back the next day to return order, and wanted to try the General Tso's again and was told that is how it is cooked. They replaced it for another dish, which included mushrooms, which I am highly allergic to. So, I will go elsewhere for Chinese food.

1  Thank Sogo40

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

The was my first time I went with some guys from work our corporate office is close. Lunch was great we all enjoyed our food I had the house Pad-thai it was very good service was good even with a packed restaurant. I am sure we will be back

Reviewed September 7, 2017

We order take out regularly & have also dined in at Q2 Bistro. We have never been disappointed. Friendly staff and excellent food!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

I forgot to ask how to pronounce this name, but my meal was delicious and the service was friendly, although the server's English was minimal. This is a great place to drop in for good Chinese food or order take-out. It looked like take-out is a lot of their business.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Went for lunch with a friend. The food was excellent and service was great. I would highly recommmd this restaurant.

Been to Q2 Bistro? Share your experiences!