“Great place Must check it out”
Review of Cinnaholic

Cinnaholic
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Westlake
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Cinnaholic is the original custom, gourmet cinnamon roll bakery. With over 20 unique frosting flavors and a variety of fresh and decadent toppings, we're not your typical cinnamon roll dessert shop. Visit us at our Cinnaholic Westlake location at the Promenade at Crocker Park to experience our award-winning, handcrafted cinnamon rolls. All our products are made with the highest quality ingredients, and are 100% vegan, dairy & lactose-free, egg-free and cholesterol-free. As seen on ABC's hit television show, SHARK TANK!
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Delicious cinnamon rolls!! great staff will be back again. Love the selection. Highly recommend must check it out.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Ordered (2) Old Skool rolls with the standard frosting. Had to wait nearly 15 minutes. When it came to taste: Barely any cinnamon flavor, (1) roll was slightly dried out since it had been sitting in the "Warmer" oven, the other roll was still doughy in the center. Frosting was tasty, but the texture was not smooth and creamy.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018

I must admit It takes quite a bit to impress me and I was not impressed in the least, considering all of the hubbub that was made. Had a classic cinnamon roll and it was way over priced. The taste was just average. Price should be around 2.50 not 4.75. Yeah, you can get them with a lot of stuff on them but personally I like to taste the cinnamon bun and not all that other stuff. I was also expecting a nice place to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee with my roll but the place is more like get it an go, so that was a bit disappointing. I won't say they did not have a place to sit, they did, it just wasn't where you go in an relax and have a nice cup of coffee. Big let down for me. I will give them kudos for the to go containers however.

Date of visit: June 2018